To celebrate laying turf in winter we are giving away a brand new mower to one lucky customer who purchases one of our premium turf varieties this winter and sends a picture to StrathAyr.
- Promotion runs 15th of June to the 31st of August 2018
- Must order a minimum of Sir Walter, TifTuf & RTF to be eligible
- Picture of your StrathAyr Turf must be emailed to email@example.com
- Prize is a Honda Hru19
- Winner will be drawn at random 9am Monday 3/9/2018
- Lawn Mower Must be pick up from Seymour HONDA
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is StrathAyr Instant Turf (abn 063 545 1009 80885), Australia (Promoter).
- The Promotion is subject to and governed by these terms and conditions (Terms).
- Entry into the Promotion is free and open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences at 7.00am (AEDT) on Friday 15th June 2018 and closes at 6:00pm (AEDT) on Friday 31st August 2018 (Promotion Period). Entries submitted after 6.00pm (AEDT) on Friday 31st August 2018 will not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any inappropriate entries without first informing the Entrant.
- To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win the prize, the Entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
- order and take delivery of a domestic order of 50m² or more of either Sir Walter buffalo, TifTuf Bermuda or Sir Grange zoysia (Eligible Turf Delivery) from the Promoter during the Promotion Period (an Entrant may submit one entry for each Eligible turf delivery they have purchased from the Promoter, provided that each entry is unique); and
b. entry will be automatic with every Eligible Turf Delivery from the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
- The winner must send pictures of there lawn completed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trade purchases and orders of less than 50m² are not eligible for entry to the promotion.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. All Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entries in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), the Promoter and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant who is found to have circumvented or tampered with the entry process or submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and any relevant law.
- The winner’s name will be drawn at 9:00am (AEdt) on Monday 3rd September 2018. The winner’s name will be drawn at the Promoter’s premises at 88 Ekberg Road, Seymour, Victoria 3660.
- The winner’s name will be published on the Promoter’s website for at least 28 days, and also on the Promotor’s social media channels on Monday 3rd September 2018. The winner will be advised via phone as well as by a letter sent to the email address provided at the time of sale,
- The winner will have 28 days to reply to the Promoter with their details upon receiving notification of their win in accordance with clause 11. In doing so, the winner must verify their name, contact number, postal address and email address to the Promoter by calling 1800 622 455 during normal business hours.
- If the winner fails to respond to the Promoter’s notification in accordance with clause 14 or otherwise fails to provide the required details to the Promoter and the Promoter is unable to reasonably identify the winner, the Promoter may at its option, draw an additional Entrant’s name and substitute such Entrant as the winner of the prize.
- If the Promoter draws the name of an Entrant who is ineligible to win the prize, the Promoter may, at its option, draw an additional Entrant’s name and substitute such Entrant as the winner of the prize.
- The duration of the Promotion is 3 months.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency, and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration/ownership in order to claim the prize. The suitability of proof identification, residency and entry for the purpose of verification, is at the reasonable discretion of the Promoter. If the Promoter makes such a request and the winner fails to provide reasonably suitable proof of identification, residency and/or entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The winner will be required to collect the prize from the Promoter’s premises on date determined by the Promoter, which will be no later than 28 days from the date of draw.
- Entrance in the Promotion signifies each Entrant’s agreement and consent that the Promoter may use their name and photograph for the purpose of announcing/publishing any winning, without limitation and without payment, prior notification, permission, or other consideration.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claim, loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Promotion and/or the prize.
- Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters pertaining to this Promotion is final, subject to any procedures required to be followed at law.