StrathAyr also undertake a number of converntional natural turf projects, including
- Cararra Stadium, Gold Coast, Australia – conventional construction of an AFL field including drainage, irrigation and installation of washed turfgrass in 2011
- Patersons Stadium (Subiaco Oval), Perth, Australia – surface releveling and turfing of this intensively used AFL venue in 2011
- Commonwealth Games Stadium, Delhi, India – returfing of the main stadium after the opening ceremony 2010
- Adelaide Oval, Australia – design and construction of new drainage and irrigation systems, relevelling and resurfacing of the ground.
- Gosch’s Paddock, Melbourne, Australia – installation of washed Legend Couch Grass